Saturday, September 3, 2016

who will keep Johnny Enlow accountable?

I WAS AWAKENED AT 3:43 a.m. in December 2008, and the Lord instructed me to go look at Psalm 34:3: “Oh, magnify the LORD with me, And let us exalt His name together.” The Lord began to speak to me: 

My people are magnifying their fears, their doubts, their concerns, their anxieties. I am very large for them at this time, and I need you to tell them to magnify Me so that they will see Me the size that I actually am. For those who get a vision of my true size, I will cause these next seven years to be seven years of plenty. I have one quadrillion dollars of resources that I am making available for my Josephs. A treasure chest has been made available as of Rosh Hashanah 2008 [September 29, the day Wall Street Dow Jones fell a record 777.7 points], and it will be open until Rosh Hashanah 2015. I am longing to show Myself strong and large to My people and to the nations as a God of provision during these seven years. Many of my people have known that there will be an End time transfer of wealth, but they have been fishing in the wrong pond. Wall Street is not the source from which my one quadrillion dollars of resources will come. I have many other ways of providing wealth. My Joseph dreams will be coming to my sons and daughters, and I will have strategies, inventions, and hidden treasures of every kind available to be discovered.

Enlow, Johnny. The Seven Mountain Mantle: Receiving the Joseph Anointing to Reform Nations (p. 65). Charisma House. Kindle Edition. 
 So, Enlow claimed that almost eight years ago God told him that He had one quadrillion dollars He's going to give to "my Josephs". This was suppose to happen in the 7 year period up to whenever Rosh Hashanah was in 2015.

Safe to say, that didn't happen. Not even close.

Now, who is going to hold Enlow accountable for this horrendously wrong prophetic word? Who will hold him accountable for saying God told him something when God clearly hadn't told him a thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment